ANNOUNCE Gnomba 0.4.2

We are plaeased to announce another quick bugfix release of Gnomba.

There was a really stupid bug which can cause gnomba to randomly crash all
over the place.  I've fixed this, as well as a few other little bugs.
For those who had trouble compiling, I think I finally have all the intl
files in the right place.  Also for those who had problems downloading,
I've fixed the permissions on the folders for the binary packages, sorry
about that.

The new features include the ability to unmount files right from the
gui (assuming smbumount is present and suid root) and to refresh the
indivdual machine share lists.

In regards to my comments in the last announce, a correction or two:
First it turns out that the latest RPMs from RedHat do actually contain
smbfs enabled by default, sorry for that missinfo, I should have checked
again.  Also, it turns out that samba does ship with a smbumount, I am not
sure why it didn't build on my system last time.  I have also noticed that
if you try and mount a printer, it says it succeeds, but it really just
makes it so you have to use umount (smbumount won't work) to fix it.  So
don't try to mount printers.

The URLs:
Homepage:  http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/
ChangeLog: http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/ChangeLog42.txt
Tarball:   http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/gnomba-0.4.2.tar.gz
6.0 RPMs:  http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/6.0/
5.2 RPMs:  http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/5.2/
Debain:    http://gnomba.darkcorner.net/deb/

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
-chris

Christopher Rogers      http://www.darkcorner.net
gandalf@pobox.com       gandalf@darkcorner.net

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.