Re: New version of gsetit (0.2.0)

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Bruno Pires Marinho wrote:

[...]
> You can download the source code, RPM (RedHat 6.0) or SRPM.
>
> 	http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/gsetit/files/gsetit-0.2.0.tar.gz
> 	http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/gsetit/files/gsetit-0.2.0-SNAP.i386.rpm
> 	http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/gsetit/files/gsetit-0.2.0-SNAP.src.rpm

Sorry people but I forgot that I was using gnome-core-1.1.0 when I built
the binary RPM and it doesn't work with October GNOME.

I finished building the corrected packages and they are available on
the same place with the same name.

Sorry again for the trouble I may have caused.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/