New release of the GNOME file manager

Hello,

   Version 4.5.21 of the GNOME file manager has been released.  Only
bug fixes this time.

* Where

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/mc
	ftp://ftp.nuclecu.unam.mx/linux/local/devel

* What is new

   Here is a list of the bugs fixed and the new features in 4.5.21:

	- I changed the version number :-)

	- Icons changing randomly bug has been fixed.  Reminder to
	  hackers: const is a useful tool.

	- Desktop devices are fixed (various different bugs were
	  reported about this, in various shapes, they were all caused
	  because I had forgotten readlink semantics).  Fixed.

	- More artwork from Tigert is included.

	- New global file: $prefix/etc/mc.global.

	  You can use this file to configure the directories that gmc
	  should *not* scan and should *not* even try to scan.

	  We already had support for various popular formats, now a
	  sysadmin can configure this for all the users on the system.

Enjoy,
Miguel.