Gnome-utils 1.0.12 is released

Hello, lovers of overdue releases,

After a million years of steady procrastination, version 1.0.12 of the
gnome-utils package has been released.  We have worked very hard on
delaying this release as much as possible so that you will be dazzled
by the immense array of new features and bug fixes.

* Availability:

  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-utils/gnome-utils-1.0.12.tar.gz

* Changes in this version:

	- Lots of fixes to gdialog (Nuno, Arturo, Miguel).

	- Many enhancements to ghex (Jaka).

	- Fixes and additions to gstripchart (John Kodis).

	- Bug fixes to gtt (Eckehard).

	- First cut at a CORBA interface for gsu (Martin).

	- DnD and fixes for gless (Jaka, Havoc).

	- Grun now runs things with the Gnome libraries instead of
          system() (Miguel).

	- Capplet for guname (Nat).

	- Portability fixes for gw (Nicola).

	- Millions of new and updated translations from our
          internationally famous translation team (Zbigniew, Sergey,
          Tomas, Vincent, Kjartan, Anders, Pablo, Mikko, Yuan-Chung,
          Yukihiro, Ettore, Matthias, and others).

Have fun,

  Federico