ANNOUNCE: libglade-0.1

I have released a new tarball of my libglade library.  There are no API
changes from the previous tarball release (0.0.3), but it is a lot less
buggy.

As well as the bug fixes, this version also contains documentation for
those wanting to know how to use libglade, and a libglade-config script
from Erik Walthinsen.

The new version is available at:
  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libglade/
  ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/gnome/

Libglade is a small library that allows a program to load its user
interface from am XML description at runtime.  The XML file format is that
of the user interface builder GLADE, so libglade acts as an alternative to
GLADE's code generation approach.  Libglade also provides a simple
interface for connecting handlers to the various signals in the interface
(on platforms where the gmodule library works correctly, it is possible to
connect all the handlers with a single function call).

Once the interface has been instantiated, libglade gives no overhead, so
other than the initial interface loading time (which is short), there is
no performance tradeoff.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au