bug-buddy 0.1

Hello bug hunters,

I've just released the first version of bug-buddy, a graphical
bug reporting utility.

The goal of bug-buddy is to make reporting bugs very simple and easy
for the user, while making the reports themselves more useful and
informative for the developer.

* Availability:

	- ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/bug-buddy/

* Features:

	- automatic stack trace gathering, either from a core file
	  or from a crashed application.  No messing with gdb :)

	- determines the versions of different components installed
	  on your machine

	- can be started from gmc (double clicking on a core file)
	  and from the crash dialog, if you have gnome-libs 1.0.53
	  (October GNOME) or higher installed

* Requirements:

	- libglade: 0.5 or later required (CVS version has some layout
	  fixes)

	- gdb is required to obtain a stack trace automatically

	- gnome-libs 1.0.53 or higher recommended

* Notes:

	- yes, some information about your system will be submitted
	  to the bug tracking system.  This is limited to versions of
	  system and gnome components, but I figure I should mention it.

	- bug reports for bug-buddy are appreciated

Enjoy,
Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum