CodeCommander-0.4.4

Info:
CodeCommander is a minimal programming IDE that can be used for many
different programming languages, including: C/C++, Perl, PHP, z80
assembly, Manpages, etc.
The purpose of this project is to make things easy on the programmer, so
if you find something that could use some work, let me know!

Download:
Source:
http://CodeCommander.sourceforge.net/files/CodeCommander-0.4.4.tar.gz
RPM:
http://CodeCommander.sourceforge.net/files/CodeCommander-0.4.4-1.i386.rpm

Changes:
Sun Apr 16 09:04:44 PM PDT 2000 Chris Phelps <chicane@reninet.com>
src/main.C:
Fixed all the session management stuff.
We not save the current session properly, and then bring it up when we
start again.

Sun Apr 16 06:30:39 PM PDT 2000 Chris Phelps <chicane@reninet.com>
src/menus.C:
Fixed some improper menu accelerators.
Add Shift + Space to Key bindings. Shift + Tab wont work unfortunatly.

Sun Apr 16 05:25:02 PM PDT 2000 Chris Phelps <chicane@reninet.com>
src/gtkextext/gtkextext.c:
Fixed some of the cursor problems.
1. blinks faster.
2. When it is off, it really shows as off.
3. Not always black.
The only problem right now is that changing the bg color wont work
properly on the cursor. You have to re-open the files.
This isn't always the case...no idea what the problem is.

Sun Apr 16 03:04:27 PM PDT 2000 Chris Phelps <chicane@reninet.com>
src/searches.C:
Grab focus for new gnome_goto_line_dialog();
Attach callback to entry::activate signal;

-Chicane

"A programmer's best friends are Mt Dew, Coffee, and CodeCommander." -
me