Re: ANNOUNCE: Helix Setup Tools

Hi,

will there be a terminal interface for the Helix Setup Tools too ? This could be
quite usefull in some circumstances:
- you don`t have a X running
- you want to start it remotely (low banwidth and stuff)
- you prefer it this way

Since the backend runs independent from the frontend it should be possible to
use the backend in a different UI.  libglade also generating terminal UI would
be great.

FF