gatitv

  A new version of gatitv is available at:

 	http://linuxdeec.fe.up.pt/~ee96090/gatitv-0.1.1.tar.gz

  gatitv is a television program for ATI TV-tuner cards. It's like xatitv
but with a GNOME look and feel and some extra features (themes).

  Changes:
	- Use of GnomeApp for main window;
	- Controls are in a toolbar;
	- Both the toolbar and the menubar can be hidden;
	- Decorations (or themes) support (needs some polishing).

  Requirements:
	- GATOS (I'm using 0.0.5)
	- gnome-libs
	- gdk-pixbuf (I'm using 0.8)

  Sorry for the lack of homepage, but I'm in vacations and I don't have
internet access at home. Maybe later, in September, I'll setup a home
page at sourceforge.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[linuxdeec.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]