Bonobo 0.31 released ...

	Helix Code ( in conjunction with some honorary monkeys ) is
happy to announce that the Bonobo 0.31, 'Patched up Monkey' release is
now available. This fixes a few nasty bugs causing grief for people.

* What changed ?

	* Serious bugs fixed
		* Depend on ORBit-0.5.6
		* Re-include Federico's Policy leak fixes.
		* Fix fatal toolbar icon bug (DanW)
		* memset fixes (George Lebl)

	* Monikers
		Drastic simplification of Moniker API (Me)
		Std monikers merged to shlib (Dietmar)
		Moniker extenders implemented (Dietmar, Me)
		Misc. fixes (Miguel)
		Parsing tests added (Me)
		Simplify interface naming on resolve (Me)

	* Property bag
		Listening re-written using EventSource (Dietmar)
		Use our own ID scheme to identity listeners (Dietmar)
		Allow sub-classing (George Lebl)

	* Running context to track references implemented (Me)

	* Useful cleanups
		* API documentation (Miguel, Me)
		* Make generic-factory sub-classable (Me)
		* Make the component selector control useful (Me)
		* Implement a shlib factory to handle module unloading
(Me)
		* UI methods on Canvas embeddables (Me)
		* VFS storage fixes (Lutz Muller)
		* Persist fixes (Gergo Erdi)
		* Make bonobo-transient sub-classable (George Lebl)

	* Build & misc. bug fixes (Arturo Tena, Richard Hult, Dave Camp
	                           Daniel Egger, Maciej Stachowiak)

* Notes

	We now require ORBit-0.5.6 and distcheck should pass again.

* Availability

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/bonobo/bonobo-0.31.tar.gz