RadioActive 0.10 radio tuner for console, X/GTK+ and GNOME Panel

Hi,

RadioActive is a radio tuner program for X (using the GTK widget set), the
GNOME panel and the command line, built upon the standardized Video4Linux
API found in the 2.2 series of the Linux kernels.

New in this version: the code base is basically the same as 0.9, the only
changes are in the build process: now uses GNU Autoconf/Automake to make
building, porting, and installing it easier.

Please note that this is also the candidate for the 1.0 release, please
check it and send bug reports and feature requests. I'm also looking for
RedHat rpm and Debian deb maintainers.

You can get it at <http://cactus.rulez.org/projects/radioactive/>. You
will also need a recent version of GTK-- <http://gtkmm.sourceforge.net>,
and for the panel applet version, Panel--
<http://cactus.rulez.org/projects/panelmm/>.

Bye,
	Cactus

--