LibGTop - now the confusion is perfect

Hello guys,

Ok, the confusion is now perfect - we had three announces of three
different LibGTop versions in the last hour ....

So it's time to tell you which one to choose
(all URLs relative to ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/):

* 1.0.7 "Copenhagen" - stable/libgtop/libgtop-1.0.7.tar.gz

  This is the _stable_ version of LibGTop which is also binary compatible
  with October GNOME and GNOME 1.0.

  It is the version which everybody should use.

* 1.1.5 "Sidney" - unstable/libgtop/libgtop-1.1.5.tar.gz

  This is the latest developer's snapshot. It is mostly intended for
  developers especially since made this release a bit in a hurry to get
  it ready for the GUADEC CD.

  It is currently broken on Solaris.

* 1.1.2.1 "Hardangervidda goes Paris" -
  unstable/libgtop/libgtop-1.1.2.1-solaris.tar.gz

  Since 1.1.5 doesn't work on Solaris, I made this tarball for Solaris
  users of the GUADEC CD - please don't use it on other systems than
  Solaris (Note for developers: the API has changed in the meantime).

--
Martin Baulig - martin@home-of-linux.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org