gnome-core / gnome-applets 1.1.5 "Intimidating Rainbow" released

Hi.

Apparently, there is a new version of both gnome-core and gnome-applets
on the ftp server.  I have named them after this thing which has been
following me around for a week or two.  It is getting pretty annoying.
I'd like for it to go away.

 * Information:

        - gnome-core contains the panel, terminal emulator, help browser,
          menu editor, session manager, and a couple of applets for the
          panel

 * Availability:

        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-core/gnome-core-1.1.5.tar.gz

        - ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-applets/gnome-applets-1.1.5.tar.gz

 * Changes:

        - Many applets are now documented, thanks to telsa and John Fleck

        - some applets now use etched borders instead of plain in borders
          (me)

        - the panel is now foobar enabled.  try adding a menu panel and
          prepare to have a happy desktop.  This still isn't done but it
          is kinda of nice.  (Jacob && George)

        - some applet orientation issues were fixed (George)

        - Peter Hawkins made the applets not show their about dialogs more
          than one time

        - quicklaunch has bigger icons and a smoother appearance (me)

        - more translations

        - infinitely recursing program menu thing should be fixed

        - probably some stuff is a little broken with the building as there
          were quite a bit of changing going on with the docs

Anyway, enjoy.
Jacob
--
"Fun is the one thing that money can't buy" -- Lennon/McCartney