ANNOUNCE: New/updated TurboLinux packages incl. gtkhtml

Hi,
I have once again updated the collection of RPMS for TurboLinux.  I now
have a directory structure under unstable too, so you can expect to see
more alpha/beta-level packages soon.

I might move some of the software from stable to unstable in the future,
so if you find a package 'missing' check to see if you find it in the
unstable directory.

Stable
ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/turbolinux/

Gnome-Print 0.15       - Gnome Print Engine
Gnumeric 0.50              - Gnome Spreadsheet
ToutDoux 1.1.9            - Gnome Project Manager
Gnome-Python 1.0.52    -Added missing extra libraries (pygnome-capplet
etc.)

Unstable
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/turbolinux/

gtkhtml 0.1                     - the new small and fast html widget
Sodipodi 0.17                - moved it too unstable and recompiled to
get it too work with gnome-print 0.15

If you have any peoblems with any of these please report the problems to
me.

Now that I have an unstable area, expect to see gnome-core 1.1.x and
gnome-applets 1.1.x, bonobo and Galway comming to a server near you
soon.

Christian

BTW. I want to thank Sopwith for helping me setting up things on the ftp
server, if we had a friend-of-the-three award like the Mozilla project I
would nominate you :)