Gnumeric 0.54 released

We've released Gnumeric 0.54 aka 'Grandma Chema'.  This version has lots of
bug fixes and a few new features.  It requires the latest and greatest
    - libglade (0.13)
    - gnome-print (0.20)

Lots of thanks to the legions of bugs reporters.

* New features

	* Mini icon support (Jacob)

	* Finish tearoff menu support. (JonKare)

	* Some accelerators for font manipulation C-B, C-I, C-U (Jody)

	* OAF support (Michael)

* Bug fixes & Polishing

	* Embedding Gnumeric should work again. (Michael)

	* Lots of widget polishing. (JonKare)

	* Spans, printing, row/col hiding, clearing formats, copying,
	  format undo, styles, importing, . (Jody)

	* Sheet renaming (JonKare)

	* Printing multi-line cells, preview ghosts, and imaginary sheet
	  sizes. (Jody)

	* xml storage and localization (Jody)

	* A few brown paper bags. (Anonymous)

* Translations

        * New: gl (Jesus).
	* Updated: de (Karl), no (Kjartan), sv (Andreas), and more.

* Availability

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnumeric