'Writing GNOME Applications' chapters released under GFDL

Hello,

Addison-Wesley has finally given me the go-ahead to release four
chapters of my book, Writing GNOME Applications, under the GFDL
license.  If things go well with the first four chapters, they may
allow me to release the entire book under the GFDL.

  Chapter 2, The GTK+/GNOME System
  Chapter 3, The GNOME Build Environment
  Chapter 10, Graphics
  Chapter 11, The GNOME Canvas

Those chapters currently reside on developer.gnome.org as HTML.  As
soon as I get the chance, I'll put them up on OpenBooks as well,
including a tarball of the SGML/DocBook source.

  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/books/
  http://openbooks.sourceforge.net/

Enjoy!

John