[ANNOUNCE] Procman 0.10

Well, it's been a long time since last release. I give my apologies.

What is Procman:

Procman is a process viewer / system monitor. If you didn't know Procman
also happens to be the best one. Here are some comments about Procman
from real people:

jdub: Procman rocks hard!

me: Using procman is better than having sex.
(okay maybe procman's not quite that pleasurable)

What is new in 0.10:

Well a lot of good new stuff has gone in.

* new tab to graphically show cpu history, memory history, disk space
* prompt for root password if trying to kill a process not owned by
  the user (thanks to ximian-setup-tools for the code)
* all options work in right click menu (Tige)
* feedback when renice or kill don't work (Tige)
* fix bug #58591 sending first SIGTERM and then SIGKILL if that doesn't
  work
* new option "about process" that dislplays a man page if it
  exists (a bit cheesy at the moment)
* bug fixes

Dependencies:

You need libgtop >= 1.0.6 and Gal >= 0.10. Packages for Gal can be found
here :

ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/evolution/

Make sure you get the libgal9 package also.

Where to get Procman?

The homepage is here:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/kfv101/procman/

Enjoy,