ANNOUNCE: Procman 0.5

Ahh we have a new release of procman codenamed "".

Procman is a process viewer and system monitor. It depends on libgtop >=
1.0.6, and gal >= 0.8.99.4. You can find gal packages in the
/pub/evolution-snapshot/ directory at ftp.ximian.com or in the same
channel for red-carpet.

What's new in 0.5:
* process tree view - shows process dependancies
* renice actually works
* bug fixes of course
* no longer hard code some paths
  should get icons if you hadn't already
* % cpu, mem, and swap meters

Procman source can now be found in GNOME cvs. The cource code and a
RedHat 7.1 binary for this release can be found at the home page

http://www.personal.psu.edu/kfv101/procman

Hope you enjoy - let me know what you think,
Kevin