GnomerMind 1.0.1 is out!

Hi all! :)
    another fine version (1.0.1, "Dreaming clovers") of GnomerMind is out!
:)

    Last month I said well, no bug has been reported, so I can be sure there
aren't, and I'm going to release 1.0 without any more doubt... of course,
the next day, the Fate itself (in the person of Tom Cato Amudsen, many
thanks to him) stepped into it, and reported a huge bug...
    Actually, when changing the colour range parameter, the palette board
wasn't redrawn properly... really ugly to see! I corrected it on the fly
(two lines of code, nothing more), but following his advice I waited to
release a new version, just to see if some other bug would show up...
    Nothing emerged, so I'm here! :) Only, I'm wondering... who will report
the next bug, tomorrow morning? ;)

    Fetch this new release at

or visit the homepage at

http://gnomermind.sourceforge.net

    GnomerMind is a nice game for GNOME, inspired by the classic MasterMind
game - with something more. It puts the stress on the look'n'feel and on the
configurability; almost every aspect and rule of the game can be configured,
and the gameplay is really immediate to figure out. Moreover, the graphics
is nice for the eyes - and if you don't like it, well, just design your own
theme! :)
    Another great stress is on GNOME compliancy - that is, it behaves at it
should. It has a complete help system, comes with a SPEC file, and even
features session management, so that you can get your game back if you shut
down GNOME during a game... It uses xml-i18n-tools 0.8.4 for
internationalization, and displays nicely on the sawfish taskbar.
    It comes in tarballs, RPM packages, and Debian ones; it speaks 13
languages (en, it, ru, fr, sv, nl, tr, de, es, sk, pt, zh_TW, ja), and
requires GDK-Pixbuf, gnome-libs (> 1.0.59), and eventually (but it's not
strictly needed to compile), the esound daemon to play jingles.
    Have a nice day -- and have FUN!
        Mano :)