mail.gnome.org outage

Due to a screwup on my part, outgoing mail from from mail.gnome.org
was lost between approximately 19:00 EDT (23:00 UTC) yesterday and
11:00 EDT (15:00 UTC) today.

It appears that mailing lists posts during that time were correctly
archived in http://mail.gnome.org/archives/, but they will not be
received by list members. If you sent any mails to the mailing lists
on gnome.org during the outage, it's probably advisable to resend
them.

Please let me know if you discover any residual problems.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,

                                        Owen