RELEASE: gnome-core-1.4.0.8 "There can be only one"

Hi all.

A new release of gnome-core is out. It sports the following improvements
from the last release:

    News for gnome-core-1.4.0.8:

- panel

        * Fix a crash with startup of applets. (George)
        * Pull in improved tempfile creation from 2.0 (Kjartan)

- tasklist applet

        * Fix restoring of icon for tasks (Sam Solon <ssolon usa net>)

- translations

        * Traditional Chinese (Abel Cheung), Finnish (Pauli Virtanen),
        French (Christophe Merlet), Korean (Changwoo Ryu)

The important bit here is the crash on startup, which I'd really like to get
feedback about from users who have had problems with crashing panels at login.

As always, report bugs at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Tarball:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-core/gnome-core-1.4.0.8.tar.gz

There will be at least one more release of this package before 1.4.1 to
catch up on translations and other issues.

I've also made RPMs for Red Hat 7.x of this and the latest gnome-libs
release. Available at http://www.gnome.org/~kmaraas

If you experience problems with distro specific packages please try
these before reporting problems to GNOME bugzilla.

Cheers
Kjartan Maraas