ANNOUNCE: fontilus-0.2

I have just uploaded a new version of fontilus at:
   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/fontilus/0.2/

Fontilus is a set of tools for managing fonts on fontconfig based GNOME desktops, such as GNOME 2.1.x and Red Hat 8.0. For a longer description, see the 0.1 release announcement: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2002-December/msg00014.html

New in this release includes:

   * make the viewer handle outline fonts with embedded bitmaps
     better.  Before we were ignoring the outlines and only displaying
     the bitmaps.  Makes things like Lucida Console look nicer.
   * display copyright, version and description information from
     TrueType and Type1 fonts.
   * set encoding in gnome-thumbnail-font.  This fixes the thumbnails
     for a number of fonts.
   * an RPM spec file from Yanko Kaneti

James.

--