Atomix 0.9.2 released (Gnome2)

Hello,

there has been a new release of atomix, the incredible mind game for gnome2.

* What is atomix?

  Atomx is a mind game where you must assemble complex molecules out of
  single atoms. These are spread over the playfield which also contains
  walls. Once an atom is moved into a direction it only stops until it
  hits a wall or another atom.

* Changes in this release:

	  * complete set of new icons           (Jakub Steiner)
	  * atoms get shadowed by walls         (me)
            (a subtile but cool effect)
	  * fixed desktop file for Gnome2       (me)
	  * fixed highscores                    (me)
	  * a lot of internal code cleanup/improvements (me)
	  * New and updated translations:
	    Kjartan Maraas (no), Stanislav Visnovsky (sk), Duarte Loreto (pt),
	    Peteris Krisjanis (lv), Hasbullah Bin Pit (ms), Wang Jian (zh_CN),
            Christian Rose (sv), Zbigniew Chyla (po), Jens Finke (de)

* Special thanks

  I'd like to thank Jakub 'jimmac' Steiner especially for his great art work. He
  did a very good job on this. Thank you very much.

* Availability

  http://www.triq.net/~pearl/download/atomix-0.9.2.tar.gz

  For more information or screenshots look at the homepage at
  http://triq.net/~pearl/atomix.php

* Notes

  - Translator hint: This release is known to be string frozen.
  - The next release will contain all the missing levels from the gnome1
    release.

Regards,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin