Gnome-Media 1.100.0 released

Gnome-Media 1.100.0: "And they drive an ice-cream van"

Well, it was late, cos I'm busy, and I had other stuff to do, but here's
an *alpha* release of Gnome-Media. It's alpha, it might compile, it
might not, but let me know if it breaks.

There's things missing, but the general idea is there.

New stuff:
----------
What's new? Well, there's a new CD player and a new CDDBSlave that is
bonobo based so all programs that use CD stuff can do CDDB stuff. The
other applications (Gmix, vumeter and grecord) are still there, just
ported over.

What's still to come:
---------------------
The CD player needs finished, it needs some preferences and a track
editor, and a few accessibility improvements. The CDDBSlave needs to be
able to do a lot more CDDB manipulation, but it should work quite well
for just getting CD track names at the moment. The CD player will also
support themeable graphics, so you're not stuck with mine forever.

What can you do:
----------------
I can't draw [1]. You will notice the moment you start the CD player
that I can't draw. Please, please, please please, someone, somewhere
draw me some decent icons. Decent backgrounds, decent things. Please,
it's really important :)

Where is it:
------------
http://primates.ximian.com/~iain/gnome-media-1.100.0.tar.gz

How do I know thats what you put there:
---------------------------------------
[iain discomachinegun cvs]$ md5sum gnome-media-1.100.0.tar.gz
826d378c8073f8c3f6e69ec7e587df03  gnome-media-1.100.0.tar.gz

I've found a bug:
-----------------
Bugger.
Send me the details.

Have fun.
iain

[1] True story. I decided to draw a picture yesterday at my grandmothers
(to pass the time while she prattles on about stuff). So I took some
paper and pencils, and I started to draw. She kept asking what I was
drawing and I kept telling her she'd see when it was finished. After 30
minutes I showed her it, and her reaction was: "That's it? It took you
all that time to do that? I could have drawn that in 5 minutes. I'll get
your baby cousins down next week, and they'll teach you how to draw. Do
you not draw cats[2]?". Thanks for the confidence boost gran, I love you
too.
[2] No, I do not draw cats. I try[3], but they don't turn out like
cats[4].
[3] Not very often.
--
but tv says "surface irony" is funny...don't you watch saturday night
live, man?