GGV 1.99.6

"The Phoenix"

behold - you favourite postscript previewer has risen from the ashes!

changes from the previous versions, that really should have never been,
include:

- all the bonobo references are now accounted for (woohoo!)
- GtkGS now implements the set_scroll_adjustments signal
- many warnings (and severe ones at that) from gtk and bonobo were fixed
- GGV is now a bit more HIG compliant
- no more segfaulting when printing or saving EPS files
- GGV should now be session aware
- work with stable and CVS gtk

these novelties now (hopefully) make GGV a non-crashing postscript
previewer - a rare specimen in these days!

Michael helped a lot by lessening my bonobo-ignorance with his answers
Federico pointed out lots of bugs
Jacob fixed the session managment that I never tested

louie ximian com kept nagging through bugzilla ;)

Reinout van Schouwen (to whom I sincerely apologize for being left out
at the previous releases) translated GGV in that sexy dutch language for
you!

and the other people that are making GGV feel more local are:

Stanislav Visnovsky (sk), Cristophe Merlet (fr), Pauli Virtanen (fi),
Duarte Loreto (pt), Kjartan Maraas (no), Zbigniew Chyla (pl), Ole
Laursen (da), Christian Rose (sv) and Carlos Perello Marin (es)

jaKa

--

email: jaka gnu org
w3:    http://pluton.ijs.si/~jaka