Yelp 0.3

Hi!

I just released Yelp 0.3. Yelp is the new help browser for GNOME 2.0. It
supports documents written in Docbook XML (and the old SGML format), man
pages and info pages.

Screenshots can be viewed at:
http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/yelp/yelp-05.png
http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/yelp/yelp-06.png
http://people.codefactory.se/~micke/yelp/yelp-07.png

Most noticable change that index searching is now implemented which was
the last outstanding user feature (yes I know, it's late, but anyway,
it's there now :) Just go to the Index view and start typing in the
entry to get a filtered list of matching keywords. It currently supports
ScrollKeeper indexes (you need latest ScrollKeeper), man pages, and info
pages, (each man and info page is treated as a keyword in the index).

Here is a list of all the changes since 0.2.1:

* gnome-help symlink                        (Alex Larsson)
* history fixes                             (Me)
* Added support for index search            (Me)
* Changed strings suggested by Calum        (Me)
* Added Go menu with toolbar alternatives   (Me)
* Lots of bugfixes                          (Me)
* Updated translations                      (Christian Rose,
					     Ole Laursen,
					     Tõivo Leedjärv,
					     Zbigniew Chyla,
					     Hasbullah Bin Pit,
					     Simos Xenitellis,
					     Fatih Demir,
					     Stanislav Visnovsky,
					     Christian Meyer,
					     Kenneth Rohde Christiansen,
					     Kjartan Maraas,
					     Wang Jian,
					     Pablo Saratxaga)

Please file bugs that you find in bugzilla at:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Yelp

Enjoy,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/