Encompass 0.4.99.14 Alpha Release 2

Encompass 0.4.99.14 is now available.

    This is the second Alpha Release of the new codebase. This version
    contains preliminary support for HTTP POST, HTTP Authentication,
    and HTTP Proxy via the http_proxy environment variable. This is
    and will be the only form of proxy support for the time being.
    Also, I'm pretty sure proxy authentication doesn't work correctly,
    but I don't have an authenticating proxy server to test against.

    Having said that, please play with it and report bugs. It is
    available at:

    http://elysium.zoned.net/encompass/encompass-0.4.99.14.tar.gz

    It also requires the following:

    http://www.webdav.org/neon/