gnome-games 1.92.0 (for Gnome 2)

Heya,

Here comes gnome-games "Where's my head at" 1.92.0.

Lowdown on the changes:
- 2 mem leaks less in same-gnome (Jorgen Viksell)
- gnect one step closer to HIG (Tim Musson)
- overkill gnect prefs got killed (nanananana) (Tim Musson)
- gnect textdomain f1x0rs (baddog)
- translate gnect's soundlist (chyla) (why does everyone work on gnect,
i don't like this game)
- gnibbles: ported to gnome2 (Shahms E. King)
- gtali: port to Gnome2 (ndap)
- freecell: add <applyto> field to schema (me)
- libgames-support: warning fix (me)
- removed $(includedir) usage (me)
- gnotski: port to gnome2 (Shahms E. King)
- i18n fixes (baddog)
- gnotski: add a nice dialog when map can't be loaded (me)
- gnotski: fix run-time warning (Shahms E.  King)
- gnome-stones: port to gnome2 (Bolsh)
- monstruous docs work by Chris Lyttle
- portability fixes (laca)
- gnometris: port to gnome2 (_kris_)
- s/EXIT_ITEM/QUIT_ITEM/ (_kris_)
- Remove ENABLE_NLS traces (kjartan)
- build fixes (jacob)
- other random stuff by other random people
- aisleriot: gnome2 port (Shahms E.  King)

Translations updated or added:
Polish, traditional Chinese, Catalan, Turkish, Slovak, Finnish,
Norwegian, Basque, Spanish, Portuguese

Now that all the games have been ported to Gnome2, we're going to be
focusing on killing the bugs, and I expect all the people that have done
a great job so far on the porting to stick to doing good bug fixing.
(Don't want to be fixing up the mess meself, blimey).

Availability:
There when it's ready
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/gnome-games

Cheers