intltool 0.20 is available

A new release of the intltool package is available. The intltool package
is a set of tools for translating the contents of data files using the
gettext translation framework.

People probably wonder why 0.20 is released so early after 0.19. The
reason is that I added support for .schemas (note the s at the end)
files, and people have asked me to do a new release.

Since none of my testers so far has had any throuble using the schemas
support I decided to do the release.

I strongly encourage every package maintainer and translator to upgrade
to this release, and I encourage people who use schemas support to
require the 0.20 release of intltool. This is very easy with the
following macro

  AC_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.20])

You can find the source code for intltool 0.20 on gnome ftp:

    <ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/intltool/>

If you have problems with intltool, please report bugs at
bugzilla.gnome.org.

    -- Kenneth