ANNOUNCE: DiaSCE 1.2

Application
===========

DiaSCE 1.2

Description
===========

DiaSCE (David is a Simple Code Editor) is a C/C++ code editor for GNOME. It
pretends to be a complement to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment
for GUI's development.It has neither a debugger. The idea is for it to be a
light code editor that doesn

Enhancements
============

- Added the GUI browser tab.
- Added a "Project Properties" button to the toolbar.
- Added a "make dist" menu item in the projecto menu.
- Added a "docs" directory to the project and defined PACKAGE_DOC_DIR in
config.h
- The GtkCTree used for files has been replaced by a GtkTreeView.
- The GtkCTree used for the CEFV tree has been replaced by a GtkTreeView.
- Added a check for the correct installation of diasce.glade file.
- Migration to autoconf 2.50 done succesfuly
- Now gnome-help is used in stead of calling to gnome-help-browser
directly.

Fixes
=====

- The main windows is automatically adjusted to the screen resolution.
- Fixed a bug in the file tree menu popup. Now the Add option works.
- Fixed the detection of the automake directory
- Now -I/usr/include is the last -I parameter
- Fixed a bug when opening DiaSCE and selecting undo or redo options in the
edit menu whitout an open pr
- Fixed a bug when a line is deleted with the backspace, the row number was
not correctly updated.

Download
========

http://diasce.es.gnome.org