ANNOUNCE: GHex 2.3.0 "Die Affe"

GHex 2.3.0 "Die Affe", named after a great sentence out of a great work by
a great man (who was subsequently cursed with syphilis) that summarizes the
current state of humanity as good as possible:

Ihr habt den Weg vom Wurme zum Menschen gemacht, und Vieles ist in euch
noch Wurm. Einst wart ihr Affen, und auch jetzt ist der Mensch mehr Affe,
als irgend ein Affe.

What's new?

Well, apart from all the various bugfixes that are included in the 2.2.1
release that should have been just announced, I've split the gtkhex widget
into a separate library to help viv at veeev dot com, who would like to use
the widget in his own app.

Apart from that, we also have many updated translations. Boy, listing these
always tires me...

vietnamese (Pablo), amharic (Daniel), japanese (Takeshi), taiwanese (Abel),
turkish (Fatih), danish (Keld), czech (Miloslav), swedish (Christian),
portuguese (Duarte), hungarian (Andras), ukrainian (Yuriy), dutch (Tino),
spanish (Pablo), brasilian portuguese (Alexandre), polish (GNOME PL Team),
french (Christophe), walloon (Pablo) [btw, what language is this?],
belarusian (Dmitry), azerbaijani (Metin) and norwegian (Kjartan).

All this wonderful new stuff is available at:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/ghex/2.3/