ANNOUNCE: gcalctool - v4.2.83

Application
===========

gcalctool

Description
fixed the bugs that users have found, and made all the changes that were
suggested.

We now believe that gcalctool is close to being equivalent to the version we
would like to include with GNOME 2.4, so we are looking for more testers to
give it a good workover.

**IMPORTANT NOTE TO TRANSLATORS**

The online help is now completed and has had editorial feedback.
It is now ready to be translated to other locales. Thanks!

Download
========

  http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gcalctool/4.2/

  [although some of the ftp mirrors may take a little while to sync].

Acknowledgements

Calum Benson for HCI wizardry.
Dennis Cranston for help fixing the bugs and adding in the enhancements.
Glynn Foster for help with making this 4.2.83 release.
Breda McColgan for work with the online help documentation

Thanks

--
Rich Burridge			Email: rich burridge Sun COM
Sun Microsystems Inc. (MPK29-202),	Phone: +1.650.786.5188