Nuvola Metatheme for GNOME 2.2

Hi all theme lovers,
Nuvola 0.0.5 Metatheme aka 'Beauty has her way' is released.

I have put together a new SVG based metatheme for GNOME 2.2. This one is
based upon the beautiful Nuvola icons by David Vignoni.
It includes a special Nuvola GTK+ by Andrew Johnson using his theme
engine, smooth.
Also included is a Nuvola version of the GnomeIridium metacity theme,
the Nuvola version done by Josselin Mouette.

Anyway you can download the theme from the librsvg site, we have both
tarball and rpms:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64400

Screenshots:
http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/images/nuvola2.jpg
http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/images/nuvola1.jpg

P.S. There are some small rendering bugs on some of the icons, we hope
to have this fixed in the next release of librsvg.
--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>