New GPL font available: Isabella 0.91

I've just put up a font I created based on a calligraphic hand from
1497: <http://www.thibault.org/fonts/isabella/>.  I'm releasing it under
the GPL.

It's not so great at sizes below about 12 point (no hints yet), but it's
very pretty above that size.  It has all of the non-control characters
up through Unicode 383 (plus a couple of dozen miscellaneous others), so
it should work for a lot of Western and Eastern European languages.

|John Stracke        | http://www.thibault.org |HTML OK         |
|East Kingdom        |A ship is safe in a harbor, but that's not|
|francis thibault org|what a ship is for.                       |
My medieval art for sale: http://www.thibault.org/store/