ANNOUNCE: GTetrinet 0.7.4

Application
===========

GTetrinet 0.7.4

Description
===========

GTetrinet is a Tetrinet client for GNOME2. Tetrinet is a variant of the
popular Tetris brick game, that can be played simultaneously by 6 players.
GTetrinet's goal is to remain completely compatible with the Windows,
original client.

News
====

After two months of silence, the EVIL GTetrinet Team strikes the GNOME
community  with yet another EVIL release. The main purpose of releasing
0.7.4 is to try to get all the hackers under the Tetrinet spell again, in a
desperate attempt to delay GNOME 2.4. Why? Because GTetrinet wasn't
included in the Desktop release! We'll rejoice when we see the module
maintainers playing tetrinet at 3AM instead of releasing their already 3 or
4 days late final tarballs. Ha ha ha.

The secondary purpose of this release is to fix a few new bugs that have
been detected. One is a silly crash when restoring the default keybindings.
Another one is a weird case where keyboard wouldn't work when games
started. Ah, and the tons of translation work, of course. Besides of the
usual updates, we're pleased to have Polish, Malay and Welsh new
translations.

Fixes
=====

- Fix configure.in so nobody needs intl/ dir. (Jordi)
- Connect and Team dialogs now have "OK" as default action (Dagfinn
Ilmari
  Mannsåker).
- Fix a crash when restoring the default keys (Dani).
- Cursor fixes for the game fields (Dani).
- Fix bug where keyboard would become unusable on game start (Benjamin
Drieu).
- Disable channel list by default to avoid problems with weird servers
(Dani).
- New and updated translations: Spanish (Francisco Javier F. Serrador),
  Czech (Miloslav Trmac), Dutch (Kees van den Broek), Polish (Artur
Flinta),
  Serbian (Danilo Segan), Malay (Hasbullah Bin Pit), Catalan (Jordi
Mallach),
  Welsh (Dafydd Harries), Traditional Chinese (Abel Cheung),
  German (Gerfried Fuchs).

Download
========

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtetrinet/0.7/