ANNOUNCE: fontilus-0.3 and nautilus-rpm-0.1

I have just put out a new release of fontilus and the first release of nautilus-rpm. They are available from:
 http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/fontilus/0.3/
 http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/nautilus-rpm/0.1/

The new version of fontilus is a minor update to work with the new thumbnail configuration in the latest libgnomeui release. If you have the latest libgnomeui, font thumbnailing should be enabled after installing fontilus.

Nautilus-rpm is a set of tools for viewing the package database on an RPM based system. It consists of:

   * rpmdb:/// gnome-vfs method, to view installed package database
   * nautilus view for viewing package information (both installed and
     non-installed)
   * a properties page to find out what package a file belongs to.

Nautilus-rpm requires rpm >= 4.0 (although I have done most testing on 4.1). There is no support for installing, upgrading, removing, verifying or checking signatures yet. This is planned for a future release.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.