gnome-utils 2.2.0 " slainte "

Okay,

So this is the one where Glynn finally gives up maintaining gnome-utils.

Hooray!

This definitely means -
=======================
        o no more CVS screwups
        o no more updating bugzilla.gnome.org keywords, pissing Luis off
        o no more arsey bug fixes that didn't actually fix the bug

This potentially means -
========================
        o new features
        o new rewrites
        o pants off

So let us rejoice in a GNOME 2.2 gnome-utils release...." Slainte ".

Highlights since GNOME 2.0 -
============================

GNOME Character Map
        o Now supports unicode characters (James)
        o We have our font selection again (Honlai)

GNOME Dialog *
        o With enough CPR, we revived it (Archit)
        o Documentation to ease your woes (John)

GNOME Floppy Formatter
        o Better UI, GConf support (Stef)

GNOME System Log
        o Now looks more beautiful than ever (Deepa)

GNOME Search Tool
        o Almost a total rewrite and the
          gem of gnome-utils - better UI, better
          everything (John)

GNOME Archive Generator
        o We've removed this. File Roller is heaps
          better! (Paolo)

THANKS -
========
My thanks to the following people, who put in heaps of effort into
making a GNOME 2.2 version happen. You rock my world and it's been fun
working with you.

Dennis Cranston, John Fleck, Deepa Natarajan, Stephane Dermurget, Archit
Baweja, Arvind Samptur, Alex Duggan, Mike Newman, Fernando Herrera,
Emmanuel Vecchia, Jaiserca, Pasu Duraisamy, Mark McLoughlin, Irene Ryan,
Pat Costello, James Su, Honglai Lai, Federic Zhang, Muktha Narayan,
Hidetoshi Tajima, Rodrigo Moya, Jacob Berkman, Christian Meyer,
Christian Neumair, Zbigniew Chyla, Pablo Saratxaga, Alessio Frusciante,
Jordi Mallach, Pauli Virtanen, Daniel Yacob, Vincent van Adrighem, Pablo
Gonzalo del Campo, Miloslav Trmac, Andras Timar, Kostas Papadimas, Naba
Kumar, Abel Cheung, Artis Trops, Kjartan Maraas, Christophe Merlet, Ole
Laursen, Hasbullah Bin Pit, Christian Rose, Yuriy Syrota, Maxim
Dzumanenko, He Qiangqiang, Wang Li, Dmitry G. Mastrukov, Marius
Andreiana, Mugurel Tudor, Fatih Demir, Manuel Borchers, Wang Jian,
Peteris Krisjanis, Andrew V. Semoilov & Duarte Loreto.

Where can I get it!
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-utils/2.2/

                        Enjoy.

                                See ya,
                                        Glynn ;)

* Watch out for zenity. It will take the world by force. In a mostly
  zenish way.