Bug Buddy "I've given up somking" 2.3.3 released

       Hello GNOMErs!

Bug Buddy "I've given up smoking" 2.3.3 is out!

        This is the latest devolopment version of the GNOME bug reporting
tool. More HIG work, new combo for selecting versions, and the new cool
pre-bug templates. Also some bug fixes. If you are looking for a stable
Bug Buddy release, get the latest 2.2.x version.

Please, try it a lot, and of course, reports bugs using itseft!
        and if you want to know about the release name... read the
bottom of the announcement!

Changes
-------

  * Fixes:

	- Strings fixes and corrections (Thanks to Luis Villa)
	- Fix for #116085 (Using Gnome Distributor instead or Gnome-Distributor
	  made fail the report). Thanks to Andrew Sobala for tracking this.
	- Fix a crash when reporting non-bugzilla bugs without Description field
	- When handling gdb input, use ISO-8859-1 as orig encoding (gdb default) and
	  use a fallback for converting them into UTF-8 (Fixes problems with some
	  stacks with non-translatable characters)
	- Without network connection, use latest donwloaded bugzilla files is they are
	  newer then the system installed ones.
	- Correctly set "enhacement" and "critial" severities for feature requests and
	  crashes respectively.
	- Set package version in the "crash+we know product+we don't know component"
	  scenario
	- Use again applications-all-users:/// now that gnome-vfs bug is fixed

  * Improvements:

	- Add accelerators to every option
	- Final HIGfy work
	- Remove confirmation dialog before submiting a bug
	- Use different text templates for any kind of bug
	- Use a combo menu for version entry (filled with bugzilla valid versions for that product)

Download
--------

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/bug-buddy/2.3/bug-buddy-2.3.3.tar.gz

About "I've given up smoking"

Yep, I've been one week without smoking, but I haven't tell to anyone
(I'm really afraid of go back smoking and people saying... didn't you
give it up?), so a release name is the best for this :)

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas