ANNOUNCE: Conglomerate 0.5.2

Application
===========

Conglomerate 0.5.2

Description
===========

Conglomerate is an XML editor for GNOME, aiming to be as user-friendly as
possible, to help non-techical people to use DocBook and similar formats.

Enhancements
============
- Icon support for various DocBook tags (me)
- Icons from Ximian's version of OpenOffice.org (jimmac AT ximian DOT
com)
- Big improvements to the "Overview" sidebar (me)
- Context menus for the editor section headers and in the "Raw XML"
sidebar view (me)

Fixes
=====
- Fix for build problems on NetBSD (chris DOT wareham AT iosystems DOT
co DOT uk)

Download
========

GNOME Software Map entry