ANNOUNCE: Conglomerate 0.5.3

Application
===========

Conglomerate 0.5.3

Description
===========

Conglomerate is an XML editor for GNOME, aiming to be as user-friendly as
possible, to help non-technical people to use DocBook and similar
formats.

Enhancements
============
- Icon support witin the File->New assistant (me)
- Node Properties dialog now has a primitive attribute editor (me)
- Other minor cleanups (me)

Fixes
=====
- Bugfixes in DTD support (me)
- Fixed bug #114960 (backspace past beginning of document) (me)
- Fixed a bug where removing a span tag didn't trigger an MVC update and
hence caused lots of crashes and glitches. (me)
- Fix for some compiler warnings and a crash in the section header code
(Julian Satchell)

Download
========

GNOME Software Map entry