REMINDER: OpenOffice.org Conference 2003 - Please register!

From: Erwin Tenhumberg <erwin tenhumberg sun com>

Hello everybody!

Please secure your seat at the OpenOffice.org Conference
by registering today (Hamburg, Germany, March 20-21)!

We just published a preliminary schedule for the conference
at http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/schedule.html

Here are some highlights:

     Integration with Gnome
     Michael Meeks

     Migrating from Microsoft Office to Openoffice.org/StarOffice
     Frank Gamerdinger

     The Mac OS X/Darwin port of OpenOffice.org
     Dan Williams

     Marketing OpenOffice.org in Your Country
     Nick Richards

     Where do we go from here? The future of OpenOffice.org
     Louis Suarez-Potts

     OpenOffice.org Software Development Kit (SDK)
     - For own solutions and products based on OpenOffice.org and Java
     Jürgen Schmidt

     Introduction to the OpenOffice.org XML File Format
     Michael Brauer, Daniel Vogelheim

     Integration of StarOffice / OpenOffice.org with Tamino
     Robert Diawara

     Analysis of the OpenOffice.org User and Developer Survey Results
     Sam Hiser, Erwin Tenhumberg, Cristian Driga

     OpenOffice.org Enterprise Deployment
     Martijn Dekkers

If you are interested in attending the conference, please go to
http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/registration.html

See you in Hamburg!

Best regards,
Erwin