ANNOUNCE: ASPL Fact ML2 - Tax it again, Sam

Advanced Software Production Line S.L, after two months of continued
efforts, presents:

ASPL Fact ML2 - Tax it again, Sam

Description
===========

The ASPL Fact project is an effort to create an entirely free commercial
management system for free systems, based on a modular clients/servers
architecture, and using Glib and GTK 2.0 as development platforms.

For its first stable release, our roadmap includes invoicing support, with
VAT, item and customer management.

Enhancements

In this initial Gnome Software Map release, we just support VAT managing.

Download
========

GNOME Software Map entry

http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/projects/aspl-fact