ANNOUNCE: GtkGLExt 1.0.0

Application
===========

GtkGLExt 1.0.0

Description
===========

GtkGLExt is an OpenGL extension to GTK.
It provides the GDK objects to support OpenGL rendering in GTK,
and GtkWidget API add-ons to make GTK+ widgets OpenGL-capable.

  http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/

I'm happy to announce the first stable release 1.0.0 of GtkGLExt.

I would like to thank the various contributors to this project
and everybody who reported bugs.

Special thanks to:

  GNOME community ;-)

  Janne Lof: Original author of GtkGLArea. GtkGLArea gives me a lot
             of valuable information for developing GtkGLExt.

  Alif Wahid : Author of a lot of useful example programs.

Thanks to all contributors and bug reporters, including:

  Igor Fernandez de Bustos, Scott A. Friedman, Marcelo E. Magallon,
  Jordi Rovira i Bonet, Shane Blackett, jlm, Shiro Kawai,
  Austin Acton, wrobell, Jussi Laako, Thomas Zimmermann,
  Bill Souliotis, Braden McDaniel, Sam Albarano, Jay Painter,
  John Hunter, Mark D'voo, C.J. Collier

Enhancements
============

- Added --gdk-gl-force-indirect GdkGLExt library option.
  Application users can use it to force GdkGLExt library to use
  indirect rendering context.

- Added --gdk-gl-no-standard-colormap GdkGLExt library option.
  If this option is passed, GdkGLExt library doesn't try to find a
  standard RGB colormap using XmuLookupStandardColormap().

- Added --disable-sgi-fast-atoms configure option to disable SGI's
  fast X atoms optimization feature.

- Added new share-lists.c display list sharing example.

Fixes
=====

- Minor fix in gtkglwidget.c.

- Cleaned up sources.