ANNOUNCE: Glade-- 2.0.0.1

Application
===========

Glade-- 2.0.0.1

Description
===========

Glade-- is a backend for glade and glade-2 to create C++ sources (gtk-- and
gtkmm2, any combination).
Glade is an graphical user interface builder for gtk/gnome.

Glademm can now also build skeleton projects for libglade projects
(--libglade).

Comments
========

It has been quite some time since the last release. Perhaps I will soon
implement a fallback for the people which do not see the need to declare
widgets they want to access as protected/public.

Enhancements
============

- changed version numbering to be more standard like (now I append nano
numbers
                to glade's version instead of letters)
- more toolbar properties
- more treeview signals with their args
- started autoconf/automake version detection (and conformity)

Fixes
=====

- fix for grab_focus and Gtkmm1
- fix wrong file name if include file exists (Class.cc) (Audun Ellertsen)
- fix menubar.cc (closes #113549) (Toralf Lund)
- treeview arguments fixed (Gtk:: was missing) (Luis Pastor Vegas)
- fix no-gettext on gnome1.4/glibc2.3 [shudder] (me)
- facilitate gettext by adding
    * gettextize to autogen.sh
    * generate Makevars & LINGUAS from autogen.sh
    * <config.h> and bind_textdomain_codeset() to main()
    * gettext-howto.txt to docs
    * add po to Makefile.am:SUBDIRS
- issue a big warning if all widgets are private
- fix a bug with 2.0.0 which looked for gnome1 unconditionally
- accept 3+ dotted version strings (e.g. 1.4.1.2)
- made it compile with g++-3.3

Download
========

http://home.wtal.de/petig/Gtk/