ANNOUNCE: Open Text Tau Beta

Application
===========

Open Text Tau Beta 0.2b

Description
===========

A Robust Text Editor. Feature Rich yet easy to use and to master.

Notes
============

- Still no real functionality yet, this is hopefully the FINAL template
release before we get into the heavy coding. So, we encourage everyone to
get psyched up for *hopefully* 0.3 Project Epsilon.

Enhancements
============

Added many new dialogs and windows n stuff =)

Fixes
=====

- Fixed XFce button problems
- Finally got Pixmaps working correctly -FINALLY-
- Toolbar can move freely now and is not constrained

Download
========

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=88776

GNOME Software Map entry