ANNOUNCE: GTetrinet 0.7.5

Application
===========

GTetrinet 0.7.5

Description
===========

GTetrinet is a Tetrinet client for GNOME2. Tetrinet is a variant of the
popular Tetris brick game, that can be played simultaneously by 6 players.
GTetrinet's goal is to remain completely compatible with the Windows,
original client.

Notes
=====

This release is basically "we're bored, so let's release whatever is in
CVS". Which isn't much, anyway, as the whole GTetrinet development has
slowed down quite a bit in the last months. We have yet another improvement
for azerty keyboard users and a few HIG improvements in some dialogs. Oh,
and the translations. 3 of them were updated. We could really use help if
you want to see a new release before... say... March. Subscribe to
gtetrinet-list. It's free!

Fixes
=====

- HIGification improvements in several dialogs (Dagfinn Ilmari
Mannsåker).
- Make the default keys usable in azerty keyboards (Dani).
- New and updated translations: Azerbaijani (Metin Amiroff),
  Polish (Artur Flinta), Japanese (KAMAGASAKO Masatoshi).

Download
========

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtetrinet/0.7/

GNOME Software Map entry