ANNOUNCE: Conglomerate 0.7.1

Application
===========

Conglomerate 0.7.1

Description
===========

Conglomerate is an XML editor for GNOME, aiming to be as user-friendly as
possible, to help non-technical people to use DocBook and similar
formats.

Enhancements
============
(i) German Translation (Christian Neumair)
(ii) Completely rewritten Text->DocBook importer; it now attempts to:
- spot lines that have been wrapped manually in the source document, and
merges them back into lines.
- figure out where the actual paragraphs are and put them in para tags
accordingly
- spot headings (either due to block capitals, or underlining), and create
sect1 and title tags
- spot bullet points, and creates itemizedlist and listitem tags (very
primitive at the moment).

It works quite well for our TODO document, and most other documents I've
been playing with.

Fixes
=====
- Fixed bug #115993 (Copy/Paste Not working at end of line) (me)
- Added some bulletproofing to the get next/prev word routines (me)
- Fixed various warnings and prototype problems (Pav Lucistnik, me)

Download
========

GNOME Software Map entry

http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/projects/conge