ANNOUNCE: gnome-mlview 0.6.0

Application
===========

gnome-mlview 0.6 "let me get into gnome2 world."

What is MlView ?
===============
MlView is a generic XML editor for GNOME.

It provides a tree oriented XML edition view
and supports editon with or without DTD based validation.

MlView relies on the DTD to provide advanced elements/attributes
name completion.

Enhancements
============

- A lot of new languages support.
  Namely: Azerbaijani (Metin Amiroff)
          Czech (Miloslav Trmac),
          French (Christophe Merlet, Gael Chamoulaud),
          Malay (Hasbullah Bin Pit),
          Dutch (Vincent van Adrighem),
          Brazilian (Evandro Fernandes Giovanini),
          Serbian (Danilo Å egan),
          Swedish (Christian Rose),
          Catalan (Jordi Mallach),
          Spanish (Pablo Gonzalo del Campo),
          Japanese (Takeshi AIHANA),
          Polish (Artur Flinta),
          Portuguese (Duarte Loreto).

- A better handling of i18n in general (me, Christian Rose, Christophe
Merlet).

- Initial port over gnome2 (strider, Fabrice Plat, me) .
  A couple of widgets
  GtkCList based widgets still need to be re-written over the new
  GtkTreeModel/GtkTreeView framework though.

- New tree editor based on GtkTreeModel/GtkTreeView. (me).
  This widget supports
       + Drag'nDrop based cut/copy/paste of nodes
       + element/attributes edition directly on the tree.

- Better node search capabilities. (me)

- code cleanup and architecture enhancements (me).

Fixes
=====

- various crashes fixed (me) .

I would like to thank all the various people who contributed.

Download
========
tarballs:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/mlview/0.6

binaries:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/mlview/rpms

Homepage
=========