GNOME themes extras 0.7 released

After a little break are we now back with a new sizzling release of
GNOME-themes-extras package.

The GNOME-themes-extras package contains themes using SVG graphics to
theme your applications, file system icons and menu's in GNOME.

For this release we present the following
additions and updates:

Changelog
 * Over 100 new or updated icons in the Nuvola theme by David Vignoni
 * Make gnome-themes-extras work with GTK+ 2.4
 * 5 new Amaranth icons by Michael Doches
 * New Amaranth trashcan from Yishay Vadai
 * Patch to Industrial from Morten Welinder fixing issue for Gnumeric
 * Added Punjabi translation from Guntupalli Karunakar
 * Added Albanian translation by Laurent Dhima
 * Added Croatian translation by Robert Sedak
 * Added Lithuanian translation by Žygimantas Beručka
 * New improved Wasp logout icon from Caleb Moore
 * Added Italian translation from Alessio Frusciante

Request for new artists:
The GNOME themes extras package contains a lot of icons, but there are
still a lot of icons that needs making in order to get these themes as
complete as possible. Especially the Wasp theme need a new artist
working it.

You find screenshots and download instructions for gnome-themes-extras on:
http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/theme.php