ANNOUNCE: Conglomerate 0.7.12

Application
===========

Conglomerate 0.7.12

Description
===========

Conglomerate is an XML editor for GNOME, aiming to be as user-friendly as
possible, to help non-technical people to use DocBook and similar
formats.

Enhancements
============
      * New translations: Croatian (hr) (Robert Sedak), Japanese (ja)
        (Mitsuru Oka)

      * Updated translations: Albanian (sq) (Laurent Dhima), Serbian
        (sr.po, sr Latn po) (Danilo Šegan), nl (Daniel van Eeden), Czech
        (cs) (Miloslav Trmac), Greek (el) ( Kostas Papadimas), German
        (de) (Christian Neumair), Croatian (hr) (Robert Sedak)

      * Added preliminary support for the TEI Lite format (Roberto
        Rosselli Del Turco)

      * Big fix of XML namespace handling. Dispspecs now refer to
        elements using a namespace URI (if any) and the local name
        within that namespace. Element-matching code now uses namespaces
        rather than prefixes in various places, including the XSL-FO and
        RELAX NG plugins, which should lead to more robust handling of
        arbitrary documents. (me)

      * When determining which dispspec to use, calculate coverage of
        the document elements and pick the best (above a certain
        threshold percentage) (me)

      * New dialog for selecting which child element to insert when a
        DTD requires such a choice. The new dialog lists both the XML
        names and the translated names with icons where available (me)

      * Added a workaround for bug #124507 which pops up a dialog
        explaining what the problem is and tells you which elements are
        causing it. The problem elements will not appear in the editor
        widget. The dialog repeats every time the document is editor,
        but this is better behaviour than a silent crash :-) (me)

Fixes
=====
      * Reorganised source tree so that the xds files live in their own
        "dispspecs" subdirectory, rather than sharing the "examples"
        folder with the sample instance documents (Geert Stappers)

      * Tidying up of plugin management code to use Service IDs to
        identify instances and GType to identify classes (me)

      * Big warning fix, should now compile cleanly on "-Wall -Werror"
        (me)

      * Big cleanup of the insides of the popup context menu, replacing
        lots of obcure hackery with a more maintainable system. (me)

Download
========

GNOME Software Map entry

http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/projects/conge